Welcome to srwat.com. By using this website, You agree to be bound by and be bound by the following terms and conditions, therefore, Please review these provisions carefully. if you do not agree to these terms, You should not look at the information available on the site.
1. Acceptance of the Agreement: You undertake to accept the terms and conditions contained in this agreement (the “Agreement”) in relation to the srwat.com website (the “Site”). This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us and supersedes all prior agreements, warranties and any prior agreement with respect to the Site or the content or services provided by the Site or through this Agreement. This Agreement may be modified from time to time by us without prior notice to you. The most recent version of this Agreement will be posted on the Website and you should review it before using the Website.
2. Copyright: The content, organization, design, compilation, digital translation and all other matters relating to the Site (if any) are protected by applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights laws (including without limitation intellectual property laws). Any copying, distribution or publication by you of any of the above to any part of the Website, Except as permitted under Section IV below, it is prohibited. You do not own any ownership rights to any content, document or material displayed on the Website, and the posting of information or material through the Website shall not constitute a waiver of the Website’s rights to any right in such information or material.
3. Trademarks: “Sarwat” are trademarks or registered trademarks owned by Sarawat
4. Limited Right to Use: Viewing, printing or downloading any content, graphic or form from the Site entitles you only to a limited, non-exclusive license to use exclusively for your personal use and fair use for non-profit educational purposes and not for republishing, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale or preparation of derivative works or any other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or included in any electronic or dynamic information retrieval system except for personal use (other than for sale or redistribution).
5. Editing, deleting and modifying: We reserve the right and our sole discretion to modify or delete any document, information or other content appearing on the Site.
6. Acknowledgment of responsibility: You acknowledge that you are entirely and solely responsible for the accuracy of any materials, information, data and/or images that you upload and/or publish and provide to us on the Site and you acknowledge that such material, information, data and/or images are not breach or infringe the property rights of third parties and you also acknowledge that we are not responsible for your personal information and you bear full responsibility towards us and towards any third parties as a result of your failure to comply with this clause and that we agree to publish any materials, information, data and/or images you upload and/or Posting it on the site does not mean in any way that we assume any liability arising from it.
7. Elimination and Compensation: We have the right not to publish / or delete any material, comment or image that does not comply with the terms of this agreement or does not fit the site policy. We also have the right to cancel the registration (if any) and you also agree to indemnify, defend us and release our partners, lawyers, employees and allies (referred to as collectively the “Affiliate Parties”) from any liability, loss, claim or expense including reasonable attorneys’ fees, with respect to your breach of this Agreement or your use of the Site.
8. Non-transferability: Your right to use the Site and any password granted to you to obtain information or documents is non-transferable.
9. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability: THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE void (including, without limitation, waiver of any implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose). The information and services may contain worms, errors, problems or other issues that may limit their effectiveness. Neither we nor the Affiliates shall have any liability whatsoever as a result of your use of any information or services. In particular, but not exclusively, Neither we nor the Affiliates shall have any liability for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, lost profit, litigation or the like); whether as a result of breach of contract, breach of warranties, tort (including negligence) and others, Even if we are aware of the possibility of harm. The above disclaimer of liability for damages is a key element of the agreement between us. THE SERVICE OR INFORMATION WILL NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT BEING BOUND BY THE ABOVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. NO INFORMATION WHETHER OBTAINED BY YOU IN WRITTEN OR ORAL ORAL THROUGH THE WEBSITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION UNLESS EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. Any liability for any damage caused by viruses contained in the electronic file that includes the form or document is void. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE OF ANY KIND AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE.
11. Third Party Services: We may allow access to or advertise third party commercial websites (“Merchants”) from which you may purchase certain goods or services. You hereby acknowledge that we cannot manage or control the products or services offered by merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. You acknowledge that we do not manage or control the products or services provided by merchants and you acknowledge that your use of the merchant sites is at your own risk without any warranties of any kind from us, whether express, implied or otherwise, including any guarantees of title or fitness For a specific purpose or commercial validity or non-violation. We will not be liable for any damage arising from the transaction you enter into with merchants under any circumstances or for any information appearing on the merchant’s website or any other website linked to our site.
13. Links to other websites: The website contains other links, but we are not responsible for the accuracy of the content of any linked website or for the opinions expressed on such websites, nor do we check or verify the accuracy or completeness of the information on such websites. The inclusion of a link to any website on our website does not imply our approval or endorsement of its contents. If you leave our site and enter any linked site, you do so at your own risk.
14. Copyright and Copyright Agents: We respect the intellectual property of others and ask that you do too. if you believe that a work belonging to you has been copied in a way that may constitute copyright infringement, Please provide us with the following information: a. An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the original copyright owner in respect of the copyright interest. NS. A description of the work that you claim has been infringed. NS. A description of the part that you claim is infringing and its location on the site. NS. Your address, phone number and email address. NS. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the claim is not authorized by the right owner, its agent, or the law. NS. A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in the above notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized on behalf of the owner.
15. Press Information and Publications: The site contains information and press releases. Since we believe that this information is correct at the time of its publication and preparation, we disclaim any responsibility or obligation to update this information or any press release. Information about other companies in press releases should not be relied upon or treated as authenticated by us.
16. Cookies policy and Google Analytics: The site uses its own cookies and similar technologies to save some information, track data, the number of visitors and their information, in addition to using third-party cookies such as advertisers or advertising agencies who place ads on the site. The site also contains some components sent from Google Analytics, a web-congestion analysis service provided by Google and in this case also, third-party cookies that are collected and managed anonymously in order to monitor and improve the performance of the host site (cookies). performance). Google Analytics uses “cookies” to collect and analyze information about how the website is used. This information is collected by Google Analytics, which it processes in order to send a report to the site.
17. General texts: This Agreement shall be deemed to have been executed and edited in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (without regard to the provisions and rules of conflict of laws). Any legal action by you in relation to the Site (and/or any information or service associated with it) must be taken within one month (30) days of the cause of the legal action arising or forfeited forever. All actions are subject to the limitations set out in Sections 8 and 10 above. The language of this Agreement shall be interpreted according to its logical and fair meaning without prejudice to any of the parties. The courts of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute that may arise between the parties as a result of this agreement. You expressly acknowledge the exclusive jurisdiction of the above-mentioned courts and agree to the validity of the reporting procedures outside the borders of the State. If any part of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable or unenforceable, that part shall be construed in accordance with applicable laws, provided that the remaining provisions of the Agreement shall have full legal effect and effectiveness. If anything is mentioned on the site that may contradict or contradict the provisions of this Agreement, the provisions of the Agreement shall have priority in implementation. Our failure or failure to exercise any provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or the right to enforce that provision.